training session is focused on emphasis of learning to manage obesity clinics
effectively and efficiently, also purposed to distinguish differences with other
clinics and competitiveness.
the risks when opening an obesity business and endowing with capabilities to provide
the highly qualifiedservices to customers. Meaning to operate an obesity clinic
efficiently and guarantee the profitability.
- Class 1 is acknowledging about the items to follow basically such as the images
of Clinic, Doctors, Staffs, Interior, and Equipments when opening an Obesity Clinic.
Definition and Implications in Obesity
- Class 2 is supporting doctors to
determine effectively and exactly with providing the increasing rates raise concern
due to their implications for patients' health and being obese increases the risk
of many diseases and health conditions. when consulting with patients.
- Class 3 is stating how to guide the programs of nutrition and
exercise which are based on achieving the goals of weight and body-shape for the
Medication and Treatment
- Class 4 is to provide appropriate amount and the
use of medication with illustrating some cases to apply medication methodsin
order to fulfill satisfactory of the patients.
Life Style Modification
- Class 5 is to show how it is important to treat
with a Life Style Modification and how to manage the obesity programs by oneself.
Obesity and Gene
- Class 6 is to present Gene Test correlation with obese
patients and experiments providing prevalence of obesity and treatment for a complication
and other disease from obesity.
Prevalence of Current Obesity Treatment
- Class 7 is introducing the characteristics,
merits, and week points of obesity treatments in the clinics. also helps to determine
which treatment methods will fit for the patients perfectly.
Operation of the Equipment and Practice
- Class 8 is providing opportunities
to utilize the equipments that have experimented through clinical demonstrations
and introducing the equipments with application in the clinical field.